From use in car engines to competition on store shelves, automotive labels face a range of challenges. The best ones are durable enough to survive a complete use lifecycle, clear enough to communicate key information to consumers and distinct enough to enhance your branding. From OEM parts to consumer goods, we’ve created labels for the most recognizable automotive brands. And we’re familiar with the many complexities of automotive labels.
Specialty capabilities for specialty automotive labels
We can print a range of stock materials using a variety of adhesives so you can create nearly any look on even the toughest surfaces. With our printing capabilities, we can deliver:
- Digital labels that allow variable data printing (VDP) for custom product part number, UTQG rating and other information
- Flexible printing processes and lamination that prevents damage for packages containing petroleum distillates and other automotive liquids
- Flexible label materials for products that come in squeezable or flexible containers
- Labels that wrap around your container as a closure to provide a built-in, tamper-evident safety measure
- Top coats that chemically resist automotive liquids and materials so your labels last and remain legible throughout a full product lifecycle
- Tire labels with extra durable adhesive
No matter how grueling the automotive environment, we can make your label last. As a UL Recognized label supplier, we provide UL-listed vinyl and polyester label faces and adhesives primed for fully-cycle automotive use. Our specialty adhesives are suitable for the most demanding applications. With our quality materials and rapid printing capabilities, you can bring trusted, quality products to market.
Add identifying OEM product information
We offer a long list of customizations that help with OEM product identification and distinguish your product. We can:
- Add bar codes, QR codes and other identifying information that helps consumers easily identify OEM products
- Embed custom RFID inlays that help you log automotive OEM products and track goods throughout the shipping, delivery and sales process
- Use Extended Content Labels (ECLs) to pack useful product guidelines or lengthy regulatory information onto your product
- Pull from a complete library of die cuts to print automotive labels for any shaped container
National reach, local touch, dedicated service
With locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada, we offer a full-scale North American platform with complete digital, flexographic and offset label printing capabilities that offer full flexibility for any budget. And we can implement custom design techniques, such as foil stamping, embossing and screen printing, to create that perfect look. But what separates us is our local service. From each of our locations, we’re there with you from estimation to delivery. Our design team creates the right automotive label. And our experienced team members advise on feasibility, pricing, lead time, materials and printing methods to make your perfect design a reality and get you to market. You can be confident in every decision you make throughout the design and printing process because we help you through every complexity.