Custom food labels
In the crowded environment of store shelves, competition is everywhere. To catch customers’ eyes, custom food labels must have a captivating design and shelf appeal. But your label’s job doesn’t stop after a sale. It must stand up to wild temperature variations and survive constant handling.
Our custom food label capabilities
Our full suite of label printing capabilities allows us to design and print labels that meet the unique requirements of food packaging. Want a bright and varied look? We can print labels in up to 10 colors. Have an uncommon product shape or size? With custom die cutting, we can accommodate any container. From frozen foods, canned goods, condiments, sauce labels and salad dressing labels to meat labels, fruit labels, candies, confections and more — any product you can sell, we can label.
Whether your product is used in wet environments, refrigerators, freezers or extreme heat, we identify the right label solution. And we’re experienced in printing custom food labels that meet FDA requirements. No matter what product you sell, we’ll deliver a label that catches the eye from day one on the store shelf to the moment your customer eats your food.
Printing processes for any order
Whether you need a short run in a fast time frame or a large print with complete label-to-label consistency, we have the flexibility to meet your needs. And we’ll help you select the most efficient, cost-effective printing method for your label. Our offering includes:
- Digital label printing is perfect for printing labels that have intricate designs and color variation, cost-effectively meeting short lead times, testing markets with new products or running label-to-label variations.
- Flexographic label printing great for rapidly and economically delivering large print runs.
- The implementation of nearly any design using capabilities like foil stamping, embossing, screen printing and more.
- The ability to incorporate tamper-evident features directly into your label or sleeve.
- And Extended Content Labels (ECLs) that help you communicate detailed, lengthy content, such as recipes, stories, promotions and more. You can see example applications of ECLs for food brands in this article.
Service is the best label solution
With so many possible designs, materials and printing processes available, we believe the best label solution is service. We walk you through the label design and printing process from start to finish. Tell us your goals, and we’ll listen, identify the best label printing solutions for you and deliver labels that fit your specs.
A shorthand guide to the new FDA labeling rulesThe FDA passed new labeling rules that will dramatically change labels for every food and beverage producer. In this guide, we give you a quick rundown of the key changes, which take effect in the near future. Learn the new rules
Need a smaller run (under 2,000) of food labels? Check out our certified partner, YourLabelsNow, who specializes in creating custom labels for smaller businesses.