RESOURCE LABEL GROUP
Get the Best Shrink Sleeves on the Shelf
Product engineering meets advanced decorative techniques.
Want a bold, form-fitting shrink sleeve label to stand out against competitors on store shelves? How about one that’s sustainable, too?
Partner with Resource Label Group at the forefront of sustainable packaging. Our experts blend product engineering with your creative design so you lead your segment in shelf appeal.
GET STARTED, LEARN MORE OR GET A QUOTE
TRUST THE EXPERTS
A proven provider of shrink sleeves
Get the best results by working with an experienced shrink sleeve provider like Resource Label Group. We know the value of each process step — and can guide you the whole way.
We start with a 3D scan of your container to design a sleeve that fits it like a glove. This initial scan also identifies problems before they become costly errors.
Shrink Sleeves vs. Pressure-Sensitive Labels
Formed for function, shrink sleeves have a number of advantages over pressure-sensitive labels:
- More room for branding, thanks to the 360-degree surface
- No adhesives or liners needed, making them easier to recycle
- Flexible enough to fit around any shape of package
- Label printed on the inside delivers greater durability
- Better security with tamper-evident seals that extend up the neck of the container
- Waterproof quality perfects labels for moist or humid environments
- Require less lead time than pressure-sensitive labels
- More sustainable options
- More cost-effective over time
- Reduced packaging costs by buying the same color containers and using sleeves to simulate different colors
The Crown Jewel of Sustainable Packaging
PET sleeves, combined with washable ink on a PET container, make for a truly circular plastic solution. This crown jewel of sustainable sleeve options meets the recommendations of the Association of Plastics Recyclers.
While you may consume a little more film going the shrink sleeve route, you’re also bypassing adhesives and liners. You end up with less packaging in the end, which lowers transportation costs and occupies a smaller footprint in warehouses.
Your Shrink Sleeve Supply Network
When you work with Resource Label Group, you can benefit from our:
- Broad operating network with redundant supply
- Centralized supply chain and customer service operations
- 1,000+ of years of collective experience
- A proven portfolio of nationally recognized work
Shrink Your Labeling Challenge Down to Size
Resource Label Group has eight different sites capable of producing shrink sleeves. Find one near you!
WHO WE ARE
Resource Label Group is backed by a national network with more than 25 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. This means we can get the materials you need at a competitive price. And you get the customer service you’d expect from a local printer you’ve been dealing with for years.
Plus, if one of our locations hasn’t tackled your particular labeling challenge, odds are, another has. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Instead, tap into the knowledge base we’ve already built and get your project off the ground faster.