The FDA passed new nutrition facts labeling rules that will dramatically change labels for every food and beverage producer. The final deadline for compliance is:
- January 1, 2020 for food producers with annual food sales greater than $10 million
- January 1, 2021 for food producers with annual food sales less than $10 million
This handbook, which has been updated ahead of the 2020 deadline, will give you:
- A comprehensive, yet concise, summary of what’s changing on the information panel — and why.
- Infographics from the FDA comparing the old nutrition facts panel to the new, updated one.
- Links to key resources and guidance documents from the FDA that you should check out to learn more.
Fill out the form to download the guide and get a quick summary of the FDA’s new changes.