Video: Making your labels “pop” on the shelf
“How do I make my product labels ‘pop?’”
According to Scott Mecham, the regional vice president of sales at Resource Label Group’s Salt Lake City location, brand owners ask this when they’re trying to stand out from competitors. Depending on the product, the simplest solution might be embellishments like embossing, foiling, screen printing or custom die cuts.
But with Resource Label Group, brands get more than just a printer with embellishment capabilities. Your experience starts with a complimentary consultation aimed at understanding your overall pain points to find a holistic, full-service solution that achieves both your immediate and long-term goals.
That’s the difference between a printer and a partner.
Anything is possible with the right partner
When you work with us, you’ll get access to a team of experts and in-house technologies that can make your ambitious label concepts a reality.
Real life examples include:
- Hot and cold foils — Beyond Yourself, a supplement brand, had a product concept centered around winter landscapes. They used frosted fonts and tactical foiling to achieve a chilly, lustrous sheen on their label.
- Custom die cuts — Thanks to their consultative partnership with us, Mackinaw Trail Winery & Brewery switched to a fresh dieline designed to turn heads.
- Clear BOPP — As Duey Juice prepared to launch their colorful new beverage line, the brand owners opted for a clear label that let their vibrant product take center stage.
Elevate your label from good to great
From eye-catching embossing to soft touch varnishes, you can pull off your dream label — and benefit from the consultative guidance that you’ll need to get it right.
Resource Label Group offers:
- Creative freedom — Thanks to our massive portfolio of labeling capabilities and technologies
- One-on-one attention — Expert guidance for you every step of the way
- Predictable lead times — Our national network can help you navigate the supply chain
Are you ready to bring your vision to life?