In recent years, store shelves have seen an explosion of competition. In particular, new sauce brands and flavors have emerged, making it more and more difficult to catch the attention of shoppers. Today, brands need highly aesthetic sauce labels with maximum shelf appeal, in addition to basic branding elements. Other sauce label requirements include FDA-mandated nutrition information and durable, water-resistant materials that can stand up to refrigerators and humid pantries. As sauces can use a wide variety of jars and bottles, you may need an uncommonly shaped or custom-cut label to fit your branding.
Custom sauce label capabilities and experience
At Resource Label Group, we have extensive experience designing and printing custom, eye-catching solutions for a variety of sauce labels, including:
- Hot sauce labels
- BBQ sauce labels
- Pasta sauce labels
- Tomato sauce labels
- Condiment labels
- And more
We offer a full range of high-quality solutions that enhance your sauce label, including:
- Cost-effective pressure-sensitive labels that you can easily hand or machine-apply to your container
- Durable, bubble-free label stock materials that won’t wrinkle, run, smudge or tear in the refrigerator, freezer or even dishwasher
- Specialty, water-resistant adhesives that keep your sauce label firmly on your product
- An extensive library of die cuts that make it cost effective to print nearly any shape label for your sauce bottle or jar
- Precision, custom die-cutting to create an entirely original label shape
- Custom promotional labels, including on-package coupons, individualized labels made with cost-efficient variable data printing
As an approved vendor with some of the nation’s biggest retail grocers, we have an experienced team seasoned in meeting food label compliance standards, including FDA requirements. We’ll work in close coordination with you to ascertain all the key details of your order and deliver just the right label. For example, the ideal choice of materials depends on the temperature of your sauce when you apply your label.
We can create any look
Whether you want a transparent look that highlights the contents of your container or your brand is going for a natural feel, we can help. We offer custom label design services, or we can ensure an existing design meets all printing standards. We bring designs to life with a variety of papers, films and custom label materials. And we offer premium screen-print, foil or embossed labels that bring depth, texture and shine to your sauce.
From start to finish, we’ll walk you through the label process to ensure you get the right materials, design, adhesives and customizations for your label. And we provide solutions for tight budgets, rapid turnarounds and printing complexities too. With locations from coast to coast, we offer full-scale national reach with dedicated, local service. To find your label solutions, request a label consultation or call us at any of our locations.