The salad dressing market has seen major changes through the past few years. Due to previously unseen levels of shelf competition, both established and emerging brands are investing in new label options to grab customer attention. With new brands, flavors and customer options, bottles must stand out and also include all of the information consumers are now looking for prior to purchasing, which has only increased with more options available. Salad dressing labels must also include FDA-required nutrition information. And they’re exposed to store shelves, refrigerators, the shipping process and humid pantries, requiring a versatile, durable label.
Complete capabilities for any custom salad dressing label
Our team has deep experience designing and printing unique, eye-catching salad dressing labels for a range of brands. We provide a broad set of quality label solutions that reduce costs and streamline print runs:
- Economical, flexographic label printing that makes the largest print runs fast and cost-effective
- Precise digital label printing that’s cost effective for short runs and offers the clearest type with the most vibrant colors
- Durable label materials that cling to your dressing bottle through cold, condensation and humidity
- A complete array of die cuts that allow us to print nearly any shape label for your salad dressing bottle
- Custom promotional labels and on-package coupons
We’re experienced in meeting food label compliance requirements, including FDA standards.
Any visual customization for any label
We offer custom label design services or can ensure your existing design meets all printing standards. We have a range of label materials available to create any look, including:
- And more
Our extensive capabilities include screen-print, foil and embossed labels too, so we can support any branding effort. And we can add custom finishes, in matte, gloss or semi-gloss to protect and enhance your label.
Guidance through the process
At Resource Label Group we’re here to ensure you get a just-right label, with proper materials and adhesives for the environments your label must survive. And we provide solutions for your brand, budget, inventory and timeline. To find label solutions, request a label consultation or call us at any of our locations.
Ready to make salad dressing labels?